Sunday, February 23, 2014

My First Influenster VoxBox Review - Colgate Optic White Toothbrush

This weekend I received in the mail my very first Influenster VoxBox! What is Influenster, you may be asking? I had these same questions myself a few weeks ago. Through blogging, I had read a few reviews about this company that sends you products for testing purposes - absolutely free! I thought it was too good to be true, but I signed up anyway. When you first sign up, you have the chance to fill out surveys and earn badges. The more active you are on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging, etc) and also the Influenster website, the better chance you have to be selected for a box! I honestly did not expect to be picked at all, but a week ago I received an email stating that I was picked for the shortlist for a box, and I just had to fill out a short survey. A few days later, I received another email stating that I was chosen (1 out of 5000) to receive the Colgate Optic White Toothbrush VoxBox! The product arrived yesterday (Saturday) and I received the email on Wednesday, so I was very pleased with their shipping times! I have a few tasks to complete along with reviewing the box, and by being more active & completing these tasks, I have a better chance to receive another box in the future. :)

Before I begin this review, I must disclose that Influenster sent me this box for testing purposes ONLY and I am not receiving any compensation for my opinions. All opinions stated in this review are fully my own. 



I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I knew that they would be sending the toothbrush to review, however I did not expect the toothpaste sample and also SIX coupons for the toothbrush! This product retails for around $14.99, but price may vary depending on where it is purchased from.

This toothbrush & whitening combo supposedly will show improved teeth whitening in 2 days. I have only used it 1 time so far, but I have already noticed a slight difference. The directions state to brush your teeth as normal, then follow up with the whitening gel after. There is no rinsing involved, you just whiten & go. I also love the design of this brush; the whitening pen slides right into the toothbrush. The directions state to continue to use every day until the whitening pen is all gone. I am very excited to see the difference it makes once the gel is all gone.

I am very pleased with my first VoxBox, and also the company itself. I am able to invite and add 5 friends to my profile, so if you are interested in learning more & signing up, please comment with your email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash