Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello!

Hello everyone!


Since I am constantly posting picture-only posts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter of my boxes, I thought I should take that one step further by posting pictures and full reviews of each box I receive and their products. Subscription boxes have introduced me to so many new products that I never would have tried otherwise, and I have found some wonderful additions to my daily routine! I have become so hooked on these boxes that I even have a monthly box delivered for my dog. :) I hope that through this blog you can all find some wonderful recommendations!


P.S. - be on the lookout for a new post tomorrow, my Glossybox is scheduled to arrive! :)


P.P.S. - please excuse the messy page for now, I am still learning how to set everything up and make it look pretty. :)




-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash